Be part of something special. EasyCoding Club is an exciting after school programme that inspires young children to explore robotics and technology. Our classes are designed to nurture young inquisitive minds to develop an interest in coding and building robots from an early age.
Science Teacher, Science Teacher Assistant, Tutoring and Volunteering Opportunities
We are looking for talented science teachers, assistants and students who want to be part of transforming children’s STEM education:
- Support and teach children to build intelligent robots and deliver our vision of an outstanding robotics, coding and STEM activities club
- Help explaining science projects to children and encourage them to think like engineers and scientists
- Improve children’s computational thinking, logical reasoning and creative solution skills
- Develop skills in teamwork, collaboration and timekeeping
- Support the curriculum development, planning, teaching and assessment to secure excellent outcomes for all children
EasyCoding Club Benefits
As part of EasyCoding Club, we can offer you a range of benefits:
- Join enthusiastic STEM Ambassadors and teach together with experienced senior engineers with over 15 years’ experience working for blue chip companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch and IBM research labs
- Teach amazing and bright children who are successful on international competitions and winning awards and gold medals
- Support and mentoring from some of the most experienced engineers. They have been developing solutions which are at the forefront on technological innovation
- Job references from leaders and professionals working for reputable companies and build your network of educators, scientists, engineers and PhD students
Qualifications and skills:
- Reliable, Organised and Punctual
- Enthusiastic and like to work with children
- Like teaching and explaining complex concepts
- Experience with Coding and Robotics preferred. Training will be provided
- Technical affinity and good in related Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Science, Physics and Information Technology subjects
Software Development Internships available:
- Develop and maintain Apps, Website, Education Modules, IT and communication systems.
- State of the art software solutions and architectures
- Robotics development
- Opportunities to tutor young children
- Mentored by senior engineers with more than 15 years experience working for Daimler-Benz, Bosch and IBM research Lab in UK and Germany.
- Reference for jobs in the future and recommendations for blue chip companies we work with.
We offer exciting and diversified job positions. If you enjoy any of the following activities and roles, please feel free to contact us.
- Like to work with young children
- Enjoy being a Science Teacher or Teaching Assistant
- Robotics and Software Development
- Filming and Media
- Website Development & Network Management
- Apps & Flash Development
- Tutoring young children
We’re happy to discuss any full-time or part-time teaching, teaching assistant, volunteer or internship roles.
Please feel free to contact us or send us your CV.